The best thing about this baked feta pasta recipe is that it only requires a few quick minutes of hands-on prep time, and then your oven will do the rest of the work for you. So if you’re looking for a simple, indulgent, and comforting new pasta recipe to try, grab a block of feta and give it a go!
Prep time: 10
Cook Time: 35
Makes: Serves 4
· 350 to400 grams cherry tomatoes
· 4 to 5 cloves Fresh chopped garlic
· 4 to5 tbsp olive oil/ vegetable oil
· 1 tsp oregano or dried herbs
· Fresh basil
· ½ cup tomato sauce
· 2 tbsp grated cheese
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 350 grams cooked spaghetti (please refer to the box for cooking instructions)
· 250 grams feta block
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. In the centre of your baking tray, place your feta block and spreadthe tomatoes around it.
3. Now, sprinkle over with the chopped garlic and basil over the feta and tomatoes.
4. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle over the dried seasoning.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese feels soft.
6. While the feta and tomato is baking, cook your pasta, drain, and set aside.
7. Once done, remove from the over and lightly mash with a fork.
8. Topple over the drained pasta, tomato sauce, and grated cheese, and mix well.
9. Garnish with some fresh basil, and salt and pepper.